Drifting into Abstract Drifting into Abstract

steezy

even though most of it was abstract/trippy, you were still able to make sense of it. nice job animating. nice visuals on this one... btw, how many fps on this?

Commanderloochy responds:

Thank you, it's 20 fps by the way.

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

saw this on DA

happy birthday dude good luck being in the army

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

freaky...

...but awesome... artist's brains pwned artist's shit... i guess he really put a lot of thought into his work... heh.. ; )

Valentine '29 Valentine '29

nice work

i decided i'd give this one all tens for my review because of two reasons. 1. to compensate for those people who gave 0's even though they haven't seen it yet and 2. because its really really good and i like the artistic-ness of it. nice idea too. (ok, so maybe i had 4 reasons)

StarCraft: Alliance StarCraft: Alliance

sick

wow

OlgaPataki:ThousandMiles OlgaPataki:ThousandMiles

the sync is so on point!

i liked the way it was put together - great job on that. and the sync man! daym! take dat! ..and i love this song! me and my friends sing this song in school everytime we talk about the movie white chicks! "danananananan.. and i need you.." ..i liked the graphics too (well drawn)- even if you just borrowed the style from hey arnold.. btw i liked how you made it into a story that stayed true to the show - i thought it was gonna be olga singing to herself all through out..

Julie Tear Jerky Julie Tear Jerky

eraserheads

haha.. cool.. i was surprised when i saw the this flash in the portal.. anyway, nice flash.. gawa ka pa brad

burningice579 responds:

ok I'll make more, thanks for your support! I think I'll use songs of cueshe for my next clip ^_^ bcos it's mostly english!

Air Skirmish Air Skirmish

SHYEAH!

that was pretty cool.. reminds me of topgun and independence day.. anyway, the graphics were awesome even though the planes looked a little awkward in some scenes but it looked sweet for the most part.. are you gonna make another one like this? i wanna see f14s!

LogFish responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, I'm definately making more of a similar vein - not jets this time but you never know.. thanks for your thoughts

Magnificent Chubbalope #1 Magnificent Chubbalope #1

hehe

funny! ..i like the drawing style.. this thing looked like it could be on tv.. good job! ..do something about the sounds..

holiday magic holiday magic

nicely done

great.. i like the little movements your characters make while they're talking.. i wanna make my flashes look as clean/polished as this one.. mine looks real messed up.. i'm gonna be taking down notes from now on..